Scottsdale veterinary services - delivered with your family in mind!
As a new client of our Animal Hospital in Scottsdale, you can expect our full attention to your family’s needs. We consider pets to be a every bit as precious as you feel they are in your home. Your pets’ visit will be centered around standards of care you would expect for any member of your family. By providing high quality veterinary services, boarding, and grooming we hope to contribute to the great life you provide for your pets.
Whether you’ve been with KC Animal Hospital since its beginning or you plan to schedule your first appointment, you will receive excellent customer service, optimal veterinary care, and an environment you and your pet can feel comfortable in.
Anatomy of a Veterinary Visit
- Our friendly receptionists will check you in and weigh your pet.
- You’ll be showed to an exam room where a technician will start your appointment.
- Your technician will speak to you about how your pet has been feeling, collect vitals, and develop a treatment plan.
- The technician will then perform any annual lab tests, nail trims, gland expressions, etc according to your requests or approval.
- She will then chart her history and diagnostics in your pet’s medical record, and bring the doctor in to see your pet.
- The doctor will perform their physical exam, and outline their findings for you.
- Any recommendations will be presented in a written treatment plan where you can discuss your pet’s options.
- THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS. We encourage you to dialogue with the doctor to assure you understand all their recommendations, diagnoses, and prognoses.
- After you’ve approved a plan of action, the technician will take your pet for any tests or procedures, and comfort them through the entire process.
- When your pet is returned to you, the technician will explain any necessary medications, and answer any questions you may have.
- The doctor will return to make sure you are comfortable with the home care instructions.
- The technician will show you to the front desk for check out, scheduling follow ups, and making food choices.
After your visit:
- Follow up is very important to us. A technician or doctor will call to check on your pet and answer any new questions that may arise.
- Our medical staff is happy to take your calls, helping to determine if follow up care is necessary.
Thank you for your interest in our practice! We look forward to meeting you and your family – furry and otherwise!
To make an appointment, fill out the form below or call 480-451-8375!